Thursday, January 16, 2014

UBER Meeting

 
Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
shirt ( KOTON)
tie, pants, cardigan ( H&M )
socks ( TED BAKER )
shoes ( ICONIC )
murse (MMSENSE/ SM ACCS )
 
It's a bright sunny day in the UAE's capital city, Abu Dhabi. UBER invited me for a collaboration, and it is featured now on my newest blog page "TRAVEL IN STYLE" were I will include all my travels and all related to travelling in style. Here's the link of the blog, go and check them out: http://thestylechoreo.blogspot.ae/2014/01/the-uber-abu-dhabi.html
 
Since its winter season, it is a perfect timing  for heavy layering, so a use of a cardigan over a dress shirt is a dope combo, and a wool checkered tie amplified the outfit. For the pants, I chose this navy chinos that goes along with my burgundy polka-dots socks and paired with this awesome brown wing tips, which I really really love. To finish my look, I carry this stylish murse and tortoise shell sunnies both from SM Accessories when I had my holiday vacation in the Philippines.
 
What do you think of this look?