Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Men On Black Accessories

Photos by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
grey tailored blazer, white tee (H&M)
double monk strap shoes (ZARA)
pleather murse/ man's bag (SPLASH)
sporty timepiece (GUESS)
aviator sunglasses, braided bracelet (H.E. by Mango)
 
The Men on black accessories, how awesome this classic pieces that put together that a gentlemen should have.
Last week, ZARA just had their SALE! and found this dope double monk strap shoes in black color which I find very stylish dapper yet you can dress it up or dress it down, I started my outfit with this shoes and think of a look that I can pull-up with this kind of season, Summer here in Abu Dhabi or particularly in the Middle East is way too long and some men are struggling how to be stylish yet comfortable, so I decided to wear a light material skinny jeans in dark blue and paired with a white tee layered a grey tailored blazer that I tend to pop-up the collar to look more stylish and porting around with this black pleather murse which I really love, and a sporty timepiece and a braided bracelet will simply polished my outfit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment