Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines Day with Carolina

 
 
 
Photography by Mark Ross 
 
What I wore?
blazer, cardigan, tie (H&M)
shirt (KOTON)
pocket square (NEWLOOK)
pants (AEO)
shoes (ZARA)
 
Happy Valentines, spent the night at the newest stylish hub, The Galleria, Al Maryah Island, Sowwah Square, Abu Dhabi. Elegance, exquisite and luxurious way of celebrating Valentines with a special girl. Well, I don't really have date that night, but here's a outfit I wore that night.
I started with a pink dress shirt, red tie and paired with this khaki trousers, layered with a beige cardigan and top on that a well tailored navy blazer, with sort of floral pocket square and I accentuate it with this amazing rose lapel pin. Well put together, chic, dandy, edgy and perfect for a night out.
Inspired by the latest ad of CH Carolina Herrera.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment