Saturday, May 17, 2014

DRESSED TO IMPRESS IN THE UAE









What i wore?

Suit, tie (H&M)
Shirt, cufflinks (REISS)
Tassel loafers (ZARA)
Pocket sqaure (NEW LOOK)
Watch (GUESS watches)

Always dress to impress. Every guy should have a bespoke suit in his wardrobe; it is a must-have. For a dapper guy like me, I also believe that “dressing up is like dance choreography, everything should be synchronized.”

I accessorized my suit with a matching white crisp shirt, dope tassel loafers and other dapper pieces including my alligator brown leather GUESS watch that polishes the look. This amazing timepiece is not only a statement piece but also an absolute stunner.

Sophisticated, elegant and stylish design – this GUESS watch is certainly a head turner. It is an impeccable timepiece suitable for every savvy gentleman.



No comments:

Post a Comment