Over flowing of sophistication and elegance, very cool chic vibes, outstanding customer service and dining experience like no other with the impeccable view of Dubai's skyscraper is absolutely worth it. The first time i stepped in my tassel loafers in Mint Leaf of London Dubai during Christian Louboutin Gentlemen's Evening, my heart beat stopped and fell in love with the remarkable space they have and it was really amazing, now coming back and having a stylish brunch with my lil bro @imfrance is truly a moment to cherish
Mint Leaf of London have revamped their brunch menu to offer a wider range of world-class Indian cuisine to weekend revelers. Available on both Friday and Saturdays, select from a vegetarian or non-vegetarian brunch menu, each providing a vast six-course feast with a beverage package of choice (select from Non-alcoholic, House Beverages or Bubbles), with drinks and dishes served directly to your table for an indulgent brunch experience.
Both menu options deliver Mint Leaf Dubai’s signature modern twist on traditional Indian cuisine, from street food fare, grills, tandoor and classic curries, each complemented by a platter of delicious desserts. If the six courses on offer aren’t quite enough for you, Mint Leaf’s brunch is unlimited, so feel free to order more of any dish or beverage from the menu throughout the day.
· Malai Chicken Tikka (Chicken Tikka with Cream Cheese)
· Lasooni Prawns (Grilled Prawns with Roasted Garlic Paste)
· Achaari Nile Perch (Roasted Nile Perch with a Piquant Spice Marinade)
· Chicken Hara Pyaaz (Chicken Poached in Cashew Nut Korma with Spring Onions)
· Zaffran Malai Broccoli (Tandoor Roasted Broccoli with Saffron Cream Cheese)
· Beetroot & Pudina Tiki (Beetroot & Mint Cake served with sweet youghurt and Tamarind Chutney)
· Dahi de Kebab (Panko Crusted Kebab of Greek Yoghurt, Ginger and Chillies)
· Teekhi Palak Paneer (Spicy Paneer & Spinach, with Roast Garlic and Cumin)
Located at the heart of DIFC, Mint Leaf Dubai is the perfect place to spend the afternoon, regardless of whether you’re looking for a fun-filled Friday or a relaxed Saturday brunch. The sophisticated affair is reflected in the stunning views of the Burj Khalifa, the award-winning décor – a tasteful mix of dark tones, henna patterns and soft lighting – and the always-elegant atmosphere. To top it off, guests can expect an extensive list of creative mixed drinks, upbeat modern tunes from the live DJ, and brilliant service that ensures your glass is never empty and you can enjoy every moment of the day!
Offer: AED 195 Non-alcoholic
AED 320 House Beverages
AED 370 Bubbly
Days: Friday & Saturday
Location: 15th Floor South Tower, Emirates Financial Towers, DIFC
Social: @MintLeafDXB / #MintLeafDXB