Monday, March 18, 2013

The Eagle Tribe

 

 
Hey guys its Spring Break! here in Abu Dhabi its starting to feel the heat of the sun and it only means Summer is coming,especially our house is so near by the beach. Spring-summer is so fun and to be so fab and I'm so excited to talk about this outfit that i wore last Sunday.
 
 
What I wore?
 
my top is a salt water applique-AEO logo round neck tee from American Eagle Outfitters and a blazer were i got from H&M kids section its so cool and its so awesome that suits me.
 
i put my RayBan aviator as a pocket squared: easy access and stylish at the same time
and i wore my skinny jeans from American Eagle Outfitters its a dark rinse wash medium stretch with 3D whiskers,its so comfy and the wash is just perfect.


 
light brown belt with stitch from American Eagle Outfitters 
 

to complete my look i cropped the edge of the jeans and wore this Brown leather patent loafers which i bought from Shoebra and now its named Shoe Palace in Hamdan St. opposite side of Lifeline Hospital.





 


and an outfit will never be complete without accessories,that's why with this look i stocked up assorted accessories from AEO, H&M, and ICONIC located in Dubai and Al Wahda Mall





Follow me on Twitter and Instagram




you can also wear your fave blazer buttoned up or leave one button open to look more casual yet trendy.
















 
 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment