Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Marina Yacht Club



It's time to stay away from the street style for a while and let's try to be "Nautical". Let's take a notch to kick off this appropriate outfit on a Yacht and unleashed the beauty of Gorgeous Abu Dhabi.
Last Monday, together with my beloved friends (Mark & Gladys) we went to the Marina Yacht Club to enjoy the last day before Ramadan since its summer I try to look more dapper and nautical. Over the last few months I decided to keep my dapper side of style cause I've been receiving a lot of compliments and contacted by some of the online magazines and published magazines as well to be featured on their pages and because of that I earn  more self-confidence, more inspired to style blog and share ideas to my fellow men on how to dress up.
In this look, I wore a blue & white Henley tee, dark blue blazer with bandana as pocket square paired with white cropped trousers and the latest trend this season gladiator sandals, my outfit will never ever complete without accessories throw on a gold anchor pendant bracelet, brown and blue wooden beaded bracelets and to spiced up my look a rose-gold watch and a vintage gold aviators will complete everything, so dapper.


Dark Blue Blazer - Jacket in a textured weave with two vents at the back, one breast pocket, two front pockets, and three inner pockets. Lined. 100% cotton. Dry-clean only.


 What I wore?
dark blue blazer, bandana, inner top, trouser, straw hat fedora and gladiator sandals (H&M)
duffle bag (ICONIC)
rose-gold watch (COTTONON)
aviator (RAYBAN)

 Photos by Mark Ross Argana

HYPE on LOOKBOOK.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment