Monday, July 15, 2013

Just An Ordinary Day









Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim readers, especially here in Abu Dhabi. Just an ordinary Sunday afternoon during Ramadan after duty and went to Marina Mall just to run some errands.
My new Mens Collective Fashion Haul video is now available here.

 And for the outfit I wore that day is included in my haul, to start with my base a white Henley tee rolled up a bit to make it a cool look and layered this linen waistcoat with a blue pocket square, to match with my slim blue jeans and folded twice, for the shoes I throw on this monks that gives my outfit more sophisticated chic look, to look more dapper a Rimador black classic watch will do the thing, for pop of color a similar to Braccialetti Cruciani bracelet and mixed with wooden beaded stuffs are the awesome way to make your outfit stands out!

 What I wore?
aviator sunnies (H.E by Mango)
Henley tee (H&M)
waistcoat, jeans & monks (ZARA)
(similar to cruciani) lace bracelet (ALDO)
murse (Splash Fashions)


No comments:

Post a Comment