Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rock Your Walk

 
Photos by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
skinny jeans, jean jacket
oxford shirt, tie
 belt, boots, boxer (American Eagle Outfitters)
 
Instagram Video of my #ROCKYOURWALK click here.
 
American Eagle Outfitters: How to Rock Your Walk
 
My first look for the month of August, rocking this look with the Denim on Denim Combo inspired by the Back to School collection of American Eagle Outfitters and their campaign for Rock Your Walk, It's the first ever denim runway across America and you're the star! Walk across the runway from left to right and strike a pose. Name your walk and you'll be featured with your friends as they make the way from New York to LA. Get your AEO Jeans and camera ready and practice your best strut for to be a part of the longest denim fashion runway.
more info at aeo.com
 
I start with my favorite fit of jeans in AEO, the skinny, I'm so obsessed with it, so comfortable and the fabric is so soft, I can do everything like dancing especially, I throw on my rugged leather boots to add more style, its lightweight as well, it gives me the feeling of always jumping and dancing and on top of that white oxford shirt (Must-Have), I think every savvy guy should have one of this awesome shirt cause its matches with anything, I put a green neck tie on it to add a pop of color to my outfit and layered this amazing light washed denim jacket. I super love the material, lightweight and so soft and the vintage effect of it gave a dope touch on it.
What do you think of this out guys?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment