Thursday, August 1, 2013

Suspended checkered

 
 
 Photos by Mark Ross Argana
 
What I wore?
fedora hat (MAX)
shirt, suspender (H&M)
cord pants (AEO)
shoes (ZARA)
gold aviators (RAYBAN)
murse (GUESS)
 
hey ragazzi! Come vanno le cose? Spero che tutto รจ abbastanza bene, a sunny windy week and I feel like Italiano with this outfit inspired by no other than Mariano Di Vaio of MDVSTYLE.com my style icon that I really looked up to.
I chose this multi-colored checkered shirt, tend to leave few buttons open since it summer and still gives a very Italian vibes to it and then paired with a off white corduroy pants, instead of using a belt I throw on this suspenders to give more stylish effect, matching with a fedora hat almost similar to Panama Hat which Mariano always wear and to rapped it up a double monk strap shoes will complete the look, I also carry with my all-time favorite Guess Premium Murse that already 4 years in my possession and to compromise with my over all look and to protect me under the heat of the sun my gold aviator will do the trick.
What do you think of this look? Did I gave justice to it? Does it suits me?
 

VLOG 07/29/13 IKEA with Gladz,Bhel and Mark

 

No comments:

Post a Comment