Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Meet Up

 Photos by Mark Ross
What I wore?
 
plaid shirt, navy blazer, jeans (H&M)
pocket square, shoes (ZARA)
shopper murse (SPLASH)
sunglass (H.E. by Mango)
 
I just had a small talk with one of the leading youth magazine here in Abu Dhabi, UAE the TEMPO Planet Mag., The first magazine in the region to use mobile tagging.
I started with a green and blue plaid shirt throw on this navy blazer with white pocket square and paired with a beige color skinny jeans and I used brown leather belt, casual yet dapper. For the shoes,  chose this brown leather double monk strap to match with the belt and carry this amazing shopper murse that I recently purchased, I will be doing my next "Men's Collective Fashion Haul" very soon. My look will never complete with some more details, like this awesome tribal beaded bracelet with a wolf pendant as my accessory and then to protect my eyes, a pair of aviators are so dope. I always keep it simple yet dapper all the time.  Style to inspire not to impress
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment