Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Oxford

Photos by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
oxford shirt, grey skinny jeans, leather belt, shoes ( American Eagle Outfitters)
murse (SPLASH)
tortoise shell sunglasses (H.E. by Mango)
timepiece ( MontBlanc)
 
It's all about the Oxford, must-have piece of every guy is a plain white oxford shirt, you can dress it up or dress it down, for this look I go for a casual look, I rolled up the sleeves and tacked-in on a grey skinny jeans and used a brown leather belt, cropped the jeans as usual and for my shoes, for more relaxed feel to my outfit, I chose this suede loafers. For my accessories I wore my new tortoise shell sunnies to give my outfit a more edgy feel to it and to compliment with the sunglasses, a brown timepiece would be perfect, and to polish my look a black pleather murse or man's bag is the best.
What do you think of this look?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment