Monday, October 7, 2013

It's All About The Moto Jacket

 Photography by Mark Ross
What I wore?
 
jacket, shoes (ZARA)
shirt, tie, jeans (American Eagle Outfitters)
watch (RIMADOR)
sunglasses (H.E. by Mango)
 
Since the weather here in Abu Dhabi is not that cold as of this moment, here's a perfect look that you can wear. It's all about the moto jacket, I start my look with this amazing motorcyclist jacket, that already 3 years in  my possession and the fun part, got them with very reasonable price of AED 90. Looking dapper with this dope blue plaid shirt and a grey chambray tie, paired with this awesome cropped skinny jeans and double monk strap shoes. My look will never be complete without this croco stripe timepiece from RIMADOR, aviator sunglasses and if you're porting around this navy murse will complete the look. Style, rock with comfort
 

No comments:

Post a Comment