Saturday, October 5, 2013

Guess by Marciano

 
 
 Photography by Mark Ross
What I wore?
 
polo shirt (GUESS by Marciano)
cardigan, navy chinos (H&M)
belt (AEO)
shoes (ICONIC)
watch (KOTON)
 
First look for the month of October, a simple yet dapper outfit perfect for a night out, hang out with friends or shopping in a night market. I went to Hamdan Street here in Abu Dhabi where you can find dapper pieces all around the corners.
To start, I wore my burgundy polo shirt from GUESS by Marciano.Marciano is an American upscale fashion brand, which is owned and operated by Guess Inc named after Guess's CEO Paul Marciano.It is the first extension line by Guess and includes clothing such as tops, skirts and dresses, jeans and accessories such as necklaces, earrings and bracelets sold exclusively in Marciano and selected Guess stores. 
Burgundy will be the "it" color this season and it is perfect to pair with brown and light khaki chinos, for this look I chose a classic navy chinos to give a hint of blue to my outfit, since fall season is already upon us, use of cardigan would be necessary to stay warm yet stylish and matched it with a fringe loafers which I find so dope, keeping my look in style, for accessories I wore this amazing metallic timepiece which I got from my recent fashion event that I attended to. And if your porting around, this marvelous murse will carry all your stuffs and gadgets organize.
What do you think of this look?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment