Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pasko sa Pinas Noche Buena ( Chirstmas in the Philippines)

After a long 4 years, this will be the very first time I will spent Christmas here in the Philippines with my Lola and little brother Francis and Patrick. I am certified "Lola's Boy" and I'm proud of it.
 
For our Noche Buena, my Lola ( Grand Mother ) cooked Pork Menudo and Caldareta, and I just ordered from KFC, a bucket meal feast with free chocolate cake which I really love. I also made chicken sandwich and Crème De Fruita ( Graham Cake ). We all shared and very thankful for all the blessings that Lord has given to us. Let us be reminded that the true meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.
 
Season of love, giving and to glorify the greatness of our Lord. Be thankful of what we have and share the blessings to each other.
 
 
May the season brings you luck and prosperity, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment