Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Eagle has landed

 
Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
cardigan, shirt, pants, belt (American Eagle Outfitters)
tie (H&M)
shoes (ICONIC)
business card holder ( CH Carolina Herrera )
 
It's just an ordinary day in the UAE's Capital City, Abu Dhabi. Were I always enjoy and dress up dapper. At the newest mall were history and modernity comes together in the heart of the city, The World Trade Center Mall.
 
Since winter season, layering is a must, which I really love. Casual, yet dapper at the same time. White dress shirt and a knitted stripe tie, blue-green cardigan for pop-up color. Chinos, are always on trend, grey slim tailored are so dope. A black tassel loafers, treat your feet with this wonderful pair. To match with the flat forms, murse will complete the outfit, which I got in my recent vacation in the Philippines in SM Accs. and are you curious what's inside my murse?
  
 wallet (GUESS), keys, ID's , biz.card (CH), iPhone, power bank, pocket perfume & hand lotion and a pen (Hackett London)
 
What do you think of this look guys?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment