Sunday, January 26, 2014

Suit & Tie at 26

 
Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
black suit, waistcoat, shirt, bow tie (H&M)
shoes (ICONIC)
 
Every guy should have own a suit, either its black, navy or grey. No matter what style it is, as long as its fits you very well it will be incredibly dapper.
 
For this outfit, I am wearing the H&M's exclusive conscious collection black suit, plain white dress shirt which I paired with a Martin Maison Margiela waist coat, and it looks like a three piece suit and a black knitted bow tie and to complete the whole outfit, a black tassel loafers are so perfect. So slick, so chic. Since in few days I will be celebrating my 26th birthday, I decided to have an outfit that I never worn before like this one right here.  More manly, dapper and sophisticated.
 
What do you think about this look guys?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment