Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Million Dollar

 

Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
suit, shoes, bag (ZARA)
shirt (H&M)
sunglass (MMESENSE SM ACCS.)
watch (CASIO)
 
"You look like million dollar...I can literally put you in front of our (REISS) store" -David Reiss- CEO of REISS London. This flattering compliment came from the legendary man himself before my exclusive interview during their Spring-Summer press launch last Wednesday at the Meydan Beach Club, JBR, Dubai. HERE>>>
 
My first double-breasted suit and comes in navy, recently purchased in Zara Marina Mall when they had the 70% off on the last week of their sale. Made them altered and perfect for this kind of occasion, into details, loving the peak lapel and the stripes of it which I find really dope. Under, is a crisp plain white dress shirt from H&M that I had for decades. Yes, I intentionally forgot the necktie, and so should you. button you shirts all the way up this spring for a tweaked retro vibe that's every bit as dressed up as wearing a tie. Just remember that the no-tie look works best with a semispread-collar shirt and a killer suit or blazer. A maroon pocket square with white polka dots add more details to the look.
 
Treat your feet by investing statement shoes like this burgundy wingtip tassel loafers, matches with my burgundy Casio timepiece, Fashion and function. Bottega Veneta inspired Ebano Intrecciato VN Briefcase that carries all my stuffs and a pair of tortoise shell sunnies finishes the "Million Dollar Look".

No comments:

Post a Comment