Friday, October 3, 2014

A DAY AT ARMANI BALLROOM




 






Photography by Mark Ross  

What i wore: Suit (H&M), Shirt (ICONIC), Pocket Square & Socks (Ted Baker), Wooden Flower Lapel Pin (Two Guys Bow Ties), Shoes (Zara) Watch (GUESS? Watches) 

It was a bright sunny day in Dubai, out and about from back to back events. This outfit is what i wore at the ALDO Fashion Show held at the luxurious Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa. I keep it two-toned colors which is navy blue and brown to keep it simple but so impeccable. I started with the navy shirt with golden brown patterns from Iconic which i have for couple of years, and suited with this awesome double breasted suit from H&M and double-trouble with my dope dapper double monk strap shoes from Zara and accentuate it with a heart print socks from Ted Baker and along with Ted's sock is a pocket square that gave my suit more character and speaking of details, who will not turn his head with this artistic wooden flower lapel pin from Two Guys Bow Ties came from U.S.  and finishes it off with my murse that carries all my stuffs like my Nikon DSLR D3100, planner, biz cards and a lot more. And nevertheless a classic rose gold timepiece with a blue face from GUESS Watches courtesy of 1915 Seddiqi. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment