Sunday, March 8, 2015

URBAN GENTLEMEN








What i wore: Blazer/Pants (H&M), Shirt/Tie/Cufflinks/Pocket Square (REISS), Shoes (ICONIC), Bag (P E D R O), Sunglasses (SAMA Eyewear) 

Every guy should be more conscious of what they wear, but it doesn't mean you have to break a bank just to catch up with the latest dapper trends out there. Always on point and looking sharp portering around in the streets of Dubai wearing my H&M blazer and trousers paired with this impeccable white crisp shirt with navy tie and gorgeous pocket square from REISS, add to that details is the rose-gold collar pin and cufflinks that makes this dope dapper outfit stunned among others, out and about events that day with no hassle with my new murse (man bag) from P E D R O with double compartment that fits my MacBook Air 13inch and take note my Nikon DLSR 3100 fits on that and my other essentials. Channeling the gorgeous SAMA Eyewear that made my outfit complete and exceptional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment