Monday, September 30, 2013

KOTON AW13 Event Look

 
What I wore?
blazer (H&M) AED 80 *sale
shirt (NEW LOOK) gift from New Look's event
pocket square (ZARA) AED 20 *sale
burgundy chinos (RETRO by Splash) AED 60 *sale
tassel loafers (ICONIC) AED 250 *buy 1 take 1
beaded bracelets (ICONIC) AED 15/set
murse/ man's bag
 
25th of September, at the Penthouse Ramada Plaza, Jumeirah Beach Residences, Dubai,UAE. KOTON just launched their Fall-Winter collection. Blog Posted here.
To start with my outfit, I wore my new shirt that I got from my previous event of NEW LOOK, I love the details going on in this shirt from the very well tailored fit, to micro polka-dots patterns and neck tie button on the collars, I paired it with this skinny burgundy chinos which is on trend right now, on top of that I throw on this two buttoned navy blazer with a blue & white pocket square just to polished the look. For the shoes I chose this tassel loafers matched with my leather belt. Porting around at sunny Dubai with this navy murse/ man bag.
Ending the month of September with on trend ensembles. What do you think guys?
"Keep it simple, keep it Dapper"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment