Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, Blue and White Happy 4th of July America


 
 
 



 Photography by Mark Ross Argana
 
The art of patriotic dressing can be tricky, you want to show spirit without looking gimmicky. So what's the right balance of looking festive and cool? I know i'm not in the U.S but you can celebrate with their Independence Day by dressing up.
 
By taking inspiration with the American Flag, red & white stripe, plain blue color I came out with this outfit, though I miss one thing the "stars" but still I rock the outfit, right guys?
 
To start, I chose this red and white stripe shirt with 3 button embellishment and with a white pocket, I paired it with my blue colored  slim jeans slightly tacked in and with a brown leather web belt and for the shoes a red blue lining espadrilles which really perfect for this season its comfort ability and durability that gives freshness in my look, to complete my look I stacked different kinds of bracelets that will match with the look and lastly ofcourse sunnies.
 
What I wore?
Top (H&M)
Jeans (AEO)
Shoes& Accs. (ICONIC)
Sunnies (H.E by Mango)

red iPad case/cover from TARGUS
 
 
 
Hype this look on LOOKBOOK.nu


No comments:

Post a Comment