Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Style Choreo

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/markross.argana?fref=tsphotography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
 
jacket, pants, shades (H&M)
shirt (NEW LOOK)
waist coat (ZARA)
shoes (ICONIC)
murse (SPLASH)
 
A very busy day for me in The Dubai Mall, last 17th of November I was invited to LOEWE's Cruz Bag Collection exclusive event and the official launch of the Kardashian Kollection for LIPSY at the Iconic Store, since I just recently add LADIES CORNER Page on my blog ( check out here: LOEWE Cruz, The K Kollection).
 
The climate in Dubai is bit chilly if you'll compare to Abu Dhabi, especially for this season. The time for heavy layering which I really love. I started with this awesome dress shirt with this micro mini polka dots ( from New Look Middle East A/W collection launch) I adore the tailoring of it, suitable for my body structure, throw on this off white waist coat and a stripe knitted tie that gave the look an impeccable impression. Paired with a beige slim trousers cropped as usual and on top of that, this amazing military inspired jacket adds more attitude to the outfit. Every guy should have a pair of shoes that will really stands out, and this crocodile tassel loafers are just perfect for a savvy gentlemen. For the accessories, pair of this latest trend Tortoise shell sunnies from H&M irrevocably intertwined with the outfit, it's all about the detailing. To complete the outfit, a use of Murse or Man purse for fashion and function.
 
Every men should be more conscious of what they wear. Keep it simple, keep it dapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment